Careers / Details
We are looking for someone who has 5+ years of experience as a video producer. This person will have experience shooting, editing, and managing their own projects. It’s essential to have solid communication and project management skills. Shooting, editing, graphics, and finishing skills are important, but there is some flexibility in this requirement as we really want a well-rounded individual.
- Act as a Project Lead by being main point of contact with the client and act as Producer
- Help clients to establish their expectations and needs
- Advise clients on what is technically possible and produce a proposal including, for example, the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales and costs
- Must have the ability to turnkey projects on your own or as part of a team
- Manage all aspects related to producing a project:
- Have initial discussions with client on overall look, feel and message of the video
- Manage project budgets
- Hold pre-production meetings
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all crew positions are filed
- Work with Project Manager to ensure project scope is outlined and fulfilled to plan
- Keep a clear line of communication open with client throughout project life-cycle
- Act as a Director of Photography, Gaffer, Grip or any other production role as needed. This could include roles in multi-camera productions as well.
- Have working knowledge of modern camera equipment (Sony F5, Sony F700, Black Magic Ursa Mini, etc)
- Prior corporate writing experience is a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once is a must
- Edit sessions within Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid knowledge of After Effects
- Work with Producers by organizing materials related to a job and keep a record of all assets
- Must be able to solve basic hardware and software issues on his/her own
- Must possess a solid understanding and discipline in media management, organization and troubleshooting
- Ingest media onto servers and set up projects with the proper naming conventions
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Collaborate with other specialists, including writers, graphic artists, video producers and corporate colleagues to incorporate their work into the final product
- A bachelors or associates degree in film/video production, or at least 5 years of on-the-job experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing, research and proofreading
- Video creation and editing skills
- Experience fielding and developing copy/content to use in communication channels
- Strong people skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience executing projects such as print or web production
- Working knowledge of professional Social Media applications
- Experience with CMS and graphics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong organizational, detail oriented, and time management skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours when it’s needed to complete a project or task.
- Must adhere to company values: positive attitude, professionalism, client service, quality and profitability.
- Prior corporate experience is a plus.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the application form and one of our representatives will contact you.