Careers / Details
The Project Manager plans, coordinates, and manages the execution of various projects, experiences, events and ensuring adherence to all project performance targets such as timing, cost, quality, and achievement of proposed benefits/return. This role gathers project requirements, establishes project plans, confirms cost structures and oversees the overall execution of the project. The Project Manager interacts with various teams, vendors, departments and clients to ensure the project maintains its critical path.
- Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements.
- Develops and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the Project Management team and all necessary departments.
- Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
- Collaborates with sales/marketing teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
- Conducts project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and vendors.
- Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Assists with the implementation of workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates event management of Rebel events to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished.
- Additional duties as assigned to Rebel.
- 3+ years of previous project management and event planning experience
- Extremely organized and reliable
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Familiarity with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Attention to detail and willingness to ask questions
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the application form and one of our representatives will contact you.